We are affiliated
Follow us on
Everest Panorama Trekking
Everest panorama trekking is simply called Everest View treks. Most treks in the Everest region involve difficult, strenuous walking; however, for those people who dream of seeing the magnificient Himalayan Peaks with their friends and family Everest Panorama Trekking is the best choice. On this carefully designed trek and itinerary for younger and older, you’ll be able to reach the natural beauty and rich history of the Everest Valley, including its most celebrated sights over a week trekking. You start in Kathmandu with 45 minutes a scenic flight to Lukla takes you to the start point for a week trek in the Everest Panorama Trekking where you spend time in the Sherpa settlement ‘capital’ of Namche Bazaar and impressed at the extremely good views of Everest from the beautiful monastery of Thyangboche. Everest panorama trekking is very enjoyable and pleasant short trek in Nepal. Everest Panorama trekking is easy grade trekking. The main mountain views are Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Everest and some more has been seen during you’re a week time in Everest Panorama Trekking.
The main attraction of Everest Panorama Trekking are the incredible views of Mt. Everest, the biggest monastery at Tengboche, superb view point from Syangboche, Home of sherpa settlement, Sagarmatha national park, lovely scenery, Buddhist religion and long Dodh Kosi river comes from mountain.
We are able to organize Everest panorama trekking either tea house (Lodge Trek) or Camping (sleep on Tent) considering your budget and interest.
Fact of Everest Panorama Trekking
|Trekking Destination||»||Everest Panorama Trekking|
|Group Size||»||Min - 1|
|Transportation||»||Bus, Car, Land cruiser or Aeroplane|
|Mode of trekking tour||»||Tea house/Camping|
|Trekking hour||»||Approximately 5-6 hours each day|
|Total Day||»||12 Days|
|Trip Cost||»||US$ 1025|
12 Days Outline Itinerary for Everest Panorama Trekking
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) International Airport then transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing, trek preparation and brief about the Everest Panorama trekking.
Day 03: Scenic flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), 3-4 hrs walk.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft), 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar. Hike to Everest View Point.
Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche (3,867m/12684ft), 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung (3,750m/12,300) 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 08: Trek to Thame (3,800m/12,464ft), 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 09: Trek to Monju (2680M/8791ft), 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft), 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 11: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 12: Departure to Home.
The cost includes for:
- All surface transfers as per itinerary arrival and departure by private car.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and return airfare for clients and our trekking staffs.
- Two nights hotels in Kathmandu,three stars categories,twin sharing,bed and breakfast basis.
- Three times meal a day with tea, coffee during the trek accommodation on basic mountain lodges.
- All expenses of our staffs(Guide and Porters).
- All the necessary official documents,permits and national park fees.
- One day free sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
The cost does not includes for:
- Nepali visa(Requires US$40)
- Nepal international airport tax, US$ 2.
- Personal equipment and clothing.
- Your insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- any kinds of table drinks except tea and coffee.
- Tips and donation.